Do you feel like you need to talk about Europe and want to strengthen our common European identity?
If you answered YES, this opportunity is for you!
We are currently looking for remote writers to share their opinion with our Brussels-based team. We believe that we can only work for Europe by sharing our ideas.
Before we get into details, we advance that it is not a remunerated opportunity but it opens the possibility to share your content in our channels -as a contributor to Stand Up for Europe- with your name and hence, increase your networking in Brussels and beyond.
Your content would be shared on our social media platforms & our website. We have an audience of 8000+ Facebook group members, 116,000+ Facebook followers, and 2.800 followers on Instagram (@standup4eu).
You will also have benefits such as receiving invitations for our events in spaces of the European neighborhood such as StamEuropa (The house of democratic dialogue) where we will be organizing events as of September.
Who are you?
You are a University or Masters's level student or professional who enjoys researching and writing about Europe-related affairs.
What are we looking for?
- Curiosity or/and belief in the European Union
- A genuine Communicator
- Self-motivation and proactivity
- An advocate of citizens' democratic participation, environmental issues, etc.
- A genuine interest in raising awareness about core topics in the EU's agenda.
- Deliver articles on a monthly or even bi-weekly basis (flexible);
- Respect Stand Up for Europe's audience, tone, and house-style rules;
- Write in any of these five languages: English, French, Dutch, German, or Spanish writing skills.
If you have questions, feel free to send an e-mail with your inquiry to [email protected]
Join us by filling in this form.